Thank you for your interest in the Coppertail Night Market! We will be selecting the best of the best makers that show the best potential as an emerging brand. Below you can find all of the info you will need to apply. Please read through the FAQ carefully so you know what our team is looking for and you can put your best foot forward!
Spaces do not include tables, chairs or tents please note table spaces are 6 feet WIDE and 4 feet DEEP.
Electricity for lights is provided but please note that if you require more electricity than powering a few lights, please let our team know.
4x6 TABLE SPACE
10x10 TENT SPACE
If there's one thing our team knows how to do, it is marketing. Our founder's background is in online marketing, social media marketing and branding. With her years of expertise she has been able to successfully launch 6 cities in the past two years with over 70 successful markets under her belt.
Our team strategically utilizes our budget in the areas that have seen the most impact. These areas include:
• Facebook Ads targeted to women 20-45 based on location these are done to drive ticket sales and RSVPs to our event pages.
• When we drive RSVPs to our events, this reminds attendees the week of a market, day of market etc. as well as shows up in Waze and other supporting apps.
• Instagram Ads - both in news feeds and on "stories"
Focusing primarily on digital content is not only how the majority of our attendees digest information but is also the best way to track and manage which ads are performing the best, which is why our ads perform 9x better than our competition.
Our makers comment time and time again on how they see our ads everywhere the week of an event. This is due to the fact that we reserve at least 80% of our budget within 10-14 days of the market.
Another key component to our marketing is that we invest in the best types of content that have the highest chances of going viral. This includes professional photography and videography at every event, detail shots throughout the market and short promotional videos we utilize in all of our ads.
Makers are artists, writers, photographers, collectors and designers, they are the creators and dreamers that are driven to create the next great brands of the future.
We accept applications from makers with:
Vintage or Antique collectables
High Quality Craft and Handmade items
Up-cycled or restored salvage
Food Trucks and Tented Food Vendors
We do not accept vendors with:
Direct Sales & Multi Level marketing (Mary Kay, LulaRoe, It Works, LipSense, Scentsy, etc).
Wholesale distributors (This is in contrast to a boutique)
We are a family friendly event and also do not accept vendors:
Products with hateful messages
Drug paraphernalia/products and messaging that promote drugs
Curative products like CBD oils
Our aim is to select Makers we feel have the most potential for brand growth and wish to get exposure at our markets to get to the next level.
Vendors are judged on the following criteria:
• Product quality
• Unique products
• Booth display photos
• Online presence in the following categories:
• e-Commerce presence in either an online store, Etsy or promotional website
• Facebook following, growth and activity
• Instagram following, growth and activity
During the market our team is looking for the following qualities in Makers to be invited back:
• General good vibes and attitude
• Engagement and attentiveness with shoppers
• Promotional efforts online
• Booth display
• Adherence to schedules (payment, load-in, load-out)
• Good communication
• Thorough in the Maker's understanding and compliance of our policies (leaving booth space clean, etc.)
Please note: We have a capped amount of Makers per category to ensure the market maintains a standard of high-quality and variety. Participation in a past markets does not guarantee a spot for future markets as we do rotate vendors. A well made, creative and clean display, a good high quality presence on social media, positive attitude and high quality products are all things we look for when we select makers.
No, we will have a variety of makers from various locations around the US and some from around the world. We prioritize emerging brands to create a diverse culture within our doors which creates a unique experience for all attendees and we welcome other locals from other areas.
Our market is for first time makers as well as emerging and established brands. We encourage first time Makers to apply to our markets. Booth displays will be required and we encourage first time Makers to create a test-run display inside or outside of their home to give our team an understanding of what your booth will look like as well as show us you are fully prepared for the market.
Makers have chosen our markets as their favorite markets to attend for many reasons.
• We have a selective jury process and limit the amount of Makers in certain categories. This is to create a diverse collection of Makers.
• Makers who primarily sell online enjoy our markets because they are able to get instantaneous feedback from customers as well as showcase their entire line of products.
• Store buyers are commonly seen attending our markets, thus attendance generates exposure for product lines.
• We give companies a venue where they can invite and connect with influencers in person and create lasting relationships.
• Our markets have been known to be the spark that gets Makers to the next level.
• New Makers enjoy launching their companies at our markets so they are able to get a taste test or test run of their product lines. Seeing what products create the most buzz. Many Makers attribute the development of their product lines from learning what their customers were most interest in at our markets.
We do not issue any refunds or credits. Markets for Makers operates rain or shine! If you have to cancel or simply cannot attend please email firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Day of cancellations and no shows without any communication can effect future acceptances. Circumstances regarding major weather systems (such as hurricanes), will be addressed with the venue to secure a rain date but this is not guaranteed.
Electricity for lights is provided but please note that if you require more electricity than powering a few lights, please let our team know. Additional electricity may be subject to a $25 surcharge.
While we try to email every Maker about the status of their application, we do receive many applications daily and are not always able to respond to each one. You will be notified if you have been accepted. If you wish to email us about the status of your application and you have not heard back within 2 weeks, please do so at email@example.com
You will be sent your space assignment by 3pm on Thursday and you can find this at the market when you arrive.
Set up is from 4:00-5:30pm and cars are not allowed in the back lot.
YOU MUST BE SET UP BY 5:30 or your spot may be forfeited. We ask mobile vans and trailers to be in place by 4:00pm.
Kindly find a space further from the venue to encourage attendees to attend. Street parking is available all around the neighborhood.
2019 application fees are $20 per application and non refundable, you may apply for the full year in the application. This covers all administrative costs of processing the applications but does not guarantee acceptance into the market.